Rhythm Remix: August 21, 2021
T-Shirt Design Contest Rules and Guidelines
The Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce is accepting submissions for the 2021 Rhythm Remix T-Shirt Design Contest between May 17, 2021 and June 30, 2021. The winning design will be printed on the official 2021 Rhythm Remix T-shirt. T-shirts can be pre-ordered, and will be sold the day of the event.
T-Shirt Design Contest Prize
- The winning design will be featured on the official 2021 Rhythm Remix T-shirt, recognition will be given on The Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce website and social media pages, and the designer will receive $150 in chamber gift certificates.
Design Rules and Guidelines
- Design may not exceed 11” wide by 12” high and should take into consideration how it will appear on both children and adult sizes.
- Design must include year “2021” and our theme “Rhythm Remix“
- Design will appear in one solid color on the front of a solid-color royal blue shirt. Gradients and transparencies cannot be incorporated.
- Design must be wholly original. By submitting a design, you are guaranteeing that you hold original rights to everything in it, that it may be printed on distributed t-shirts, and that it does not contain any copyright material.
- Entries should include the original file, a vector-based EPS file, a high-resolution JPEG or PDF file.
- A conceptual design may be submitted instead of a fully rendered design. All conceptual designs must be spelled out using highly descriptive language to fully articulate the design. A sketch of the design must be submitted along with the description. Select designs may be chosen by The Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce for rendering by a graphic artist.
- Participants limited to (1) entry. Entries can be submitted by an individual or as a collaborative effort. See more on collaborative efforts below.
- Eligibility: The contest is open to any resident of Fort Atkinson or member of the Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce. The Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce employees and Rhythm Remix committee members are not eligible.
- Entries become the property of The Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce.
- The Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to make adjustments to all entries, including colors of the design and the shirt.
- Collaborative entries should use the name of your local group when possible. No entry using the name of a company will be accepted. Recognition on The Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce website and social media page may include each contributing member of the group submitting a collaborative entry when feasible. The winning group is responsible for determining how any prize will be shared within the group.
Submission Rules and Guidelines
Entries must be emailed by June 30, 2021 to email@example.com.
- All entry emails should have the subject line “2021 Rhythm Remix T-shirt Design Contest + Designer(s) Name + Design Title.”
- Include your name, mailing address and telephone number. Collaborative entries should include a list of participating members noting the main contact for the group submission for communication from The Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce.
How Winners Are Selected
- The Rhythm Remix committee will be the voting body for the winning design.
- Designs will be judged on the following criteria:
- Concept and originality
- Captures spirit of the Fort community and Rhythm Remix
- Completeness of design and readiness for printing
- Feasibility of reproduction
- Adherence to submission rules and guidelines
How Winners Will Be Notified
- Winners will be notified by email at the close of the voting period via the information provided during entry. At the sole discretion of The Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:
- Winner’s failure to respond to notification within three (3) business days after its transmission.
- The return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts.
- Winner’s failure to provide original design files.
- Upon contacting a winner and determining that they have met all eligibility requirements of the contest, such an individual will be declared a “winner” of the contest via social media, e-newsletter and on The Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce website.
- To release the rights to your design to The Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce for the use of the 2021 Rhythm Remix t-shirt and other promotional items, including, but not limited to: The Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce website, social media and marketing materials.
- The Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to make adjustments to the winning designs.
- To abide by all contest rules, agreements and guidelines.
2021 Deadlines and Important Dates
- May 17, 2021 – Contest begins
- June 30, 2021 – SUBMISSION DEADLINE
- July 14 – Committee Voting
- July 19 – Winner announced
- August 21st, 2021 – Rhythm Remix/T-shirt release
If you have any questions regarding contest rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.